No matter how much you do at home to take care of yourself, you still need that professional touch to get that invigorating, deep clean that will give you a healthy, glowing face.
- Beauty on a Budget $65
- Pumpkin Enzyme Exfoliating Facial $75
- Ultimate Collagen Burst $95
- Anti~ Aging Facial $95
- Vitamin C Facial $85
- Teen Facial $45
- Back Facial $75
- Micro~needling $200
Botox and Injectables
Botox ~ $12/unit
Fillers ~ 0.4ml syringe $375, 1.0ml syringe $550
Restylane and Juvererm
Hey, Danvers! Your face is the first thing people see when they meet you. What kind of impression does your face give? Don’t you want to present the best possible version of you? If so, you need to maintain a regular schedule of trips to the salon for professional facials. No matter how much you do at home to take care of yourself, you still need that professional touch to get that invigorating, deep clean that will give you a healthy, glowing face. Think of a trip to the esthetician like a trip to the dentist; you brush and floss at home, but you still go to see your dentist to get a thorough cleaning and to keep your teeth at their best. If anything, your face is MORE complicated, and more in need of professionally trained attention, and here at Massage & Company Spa with Skin Care by Neysa of Marblehead we have the expert professionals you are searching for.
The benefits of regular facials:
- Facials are rejuvenating and relaxing. You feel great afterwards!
- Facials clean the skin of your face much more thoroughly and deeply than your standard facial cleanser is able to.
- Facials include exfoliation, which removes dead and dry skin from your face – leaving you looking (and feeling!) healthier and younger.
- Some of our Danvers clients are prone to breakouts; regular facials will reduce them in frequency and severity. Breakouts are caused by a buildup of oil and dead skin in your pores, and facials clean your pores out.
Your skin is your body's largest organ, and like every organ, it doesn't work as well when you're stressed or unhappy or unwell. Correspondingly, making sure that your skin looks its best will make you give the impression of health, happiness, and youth. Your skin wants to work for you, and it wants to help you look healthy and vital. Give it the care it needs, and let Danvers see the best you.